Film crew member injured on electrical platform

2013-08-19 - (Canadian OH&S News)
A man working on a film suffered an electrical shock and was sent to the hospital on Aug. 6, after getting trapped on an electrical platform at a Calgary construction site.
According to a press statement from the Calgary Fire Department, the crew was shooting a video when two workers became trapped on a platform three storeys above the ground. “Apparently, the three men were part of a film crew who were working on a time-lapse video of a construction site adjacent to the platform and were unaware of the electrical hazard,” the press release read.

Source : http://www.ohscanada.com/news/film-crew-member-injured-on-electrical-platform/1002536030/?ref=rss&ctid=1002536030

Abonnement courriel

Messages récents

Catégories

Mots-Clés (Tags)

Blogoliste

Archives