2009-03-01 12:00 - Messages

Incorrect use of monitoring equipment in confined spaces can endanger workers

Several workers in a vault below a bridge could have been poisoned by carbon monoxide (CO) from gas-powered tools they were using in the confined space. The air monitoring equipment being used to check for toxic gases could not sound an alarm if CO reached dangerous levels because there was no CO sensor in the instrument.

http://www2.worksafebc.com/publications/posters.asp?reportID=35408

Abonnement courriel

Messages récents

Catégories

Mots-Clés (Tags)

Blogoliste

Archives